Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Space Adventure

(Opening/Intro: Star Wars theme song variation)

(Chorus)
I’m off to the final frontier and back,
I know I gotta keep this ship on track,
I can’t set off without a map.
So with God at the helm and my Bible as guide,
1) You better hold on its gonna be a wild ride!
Spoken: “Scottie, full power.”
2) Just sit back this will take no time!
Spoken: “Warp 9, Mr. Sulu.”

(Vs 1)
spoken: “Captain, you are an illogical and irrational human being.”
And that is what he said,
When I tried to stay on my feet and I fell on my head.
I got beamed up when I thought I was dead,
I found there is so much more I have left to learn,
As I struggle through this weary sojourn.
It’s been going on ever since I was born,
This is just phase one I gotta hold out for more.

(Chorus)

(Vs 2)
spoken: “Commander, execute order sixty-six.”
I heard that and thought “oh no”,
And now I’m running scared being chased by clones,
Following orders like a bunch of drones.
But I don’t wanna end up like that,
Running around like my mind went scat.
I won’t fall into the Evil One’s trap,
Oh how I wish I could whistle like that!
(R2-D2 chatter)

(Chorus)

(Vs 3)
(R2-D2 Chatter)
What’s that, what did you say?
I think I need a golden droid to try and translate.
But God doesn’t work that way,
‘Cause when the language of life has you confused,
And you feel like you’re being used,
Just aim for God’s Son, put your ship on cruise,
Give it a try you’ve got nothing to loose.

(chorus)
(Solo)
(End/outro: Imperial March)







~Copyright Locke 2009~

No comments:

Post a Comment