Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Must You Leave- 10/7/10

Why must you leave?
Locke

(Chorus)
Why must you leave me alone?
I can’t live without you.
And why must you leave me alone?
I feel like I just found you,
I can’t even cry without you,
I can’t live while you’re gone…
While you’re gone.

(Vs. 1)
I loved you since the day we met,
But now you say you’re leavin’,
You’re gonna leave me behind.
You don’t know where you’re goin’,
You say you’ll be back someday.
But you know I can’t live without you,
I just couldn’t live that way.

(Chorus)

(Vs. 2)
Well this cuts me too the soul,
And my heart is screaming,
I think I’ll lose my mind.
I don’t know why you’re leaving,
I don’t know if you’ll be back someday.
I don’t know if I’ll survive without you,
I doubt I can live this way.

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
They say parting is such sweet sorrow,
But there’s nothing sweet about it.
They say it will pass come tomorrow,
But somehow I doubt it,
My heart can’t beat this way.

(Chorus x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment