Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Friday, April 3, 2009

Bless the Scars

(Chorus)
God, bless these scars.
I know I’ve come so far,
And have a long way to go.
God, bring peace to this war.
Bring this wreck to the shore,
Because I don’t know what to do.

(Vs 1)
See the cuts on my heart, see the jagged scars.
I’ve been down lower than I thought I could go.
I’ve almost drowned when the waters of Life began to flow.

(Pre-chorus)
I’ve lived a life of hurt and pain,
I want to see the sun and sky again.
Save my soul while you still can.
I can be killed; I’m just a man.

(Chorus)

(Vs 2)
See the blood on my hands, see all my dying friends.
I’ve seen hurt, like you’ve never known.
I’m still not sure where my life will go.

(Pre-chorus)
(Chorus)

(Bridge)
God wants me to life my life for Him,
And I’m tired of carrying all this sin.
I’m tired of all the tears,
I’ve faced to many fears,
I feel I’ve lived to many years.

(Chorus)
(Pre-chorus)
(Chorus)








~Copyright Locke 2009~

No comments:

Post a Comment