Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Missing You This Bad

(Vs 1)
Oh, we stood outside, on the sand,
While the rain came down and the lightning flashed.
We had both known each other for just a few weeks back.
And as we watched, another lightning bolt streaked across the sky.
And it hit me, like a jolt, it was time to say goodbye.

(Chorus)
It was only a moment, in a lifetime, filled with other moments.
Just a second, in a minute, in the hour I had with you.
Now I’m wondering, with the short time we had,
Oh why, am I missing you this bad?

(Vs 2)
Oh, as we sat inside that Target store, drinking our drinks down,
We joked and laughed, and made a video for all your friends at home.
And as my eyes, met the enchanting brilliance of your eyes,
I realized, with a broken heart, it was time for goodbyes!

(Chorus)

(Bridge)
It’s a wonder, how these moments, can seem like a lifetime;
And still seem so short.
Leaving us wanting more,
Because a moment’s not enough.

(Chorus x2)




~Copyright Locke 2008~

No comments:

Post a Comment