Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Friday, April 3, 2009

This One’s on the House

(Vs 1)
I can tell with just a glance, you’re one of the “half-full” kind.
While the world is going down in flames, you’re gonna fly.
But if I judge the tear-streaks right, Life has not been kind.
It’s harder to pick yourself up after each and every time.

(Chorus)
This one’s on the house,
The only thing you don’t have to pay for.
This one’s on the house,
To help you take on the world,
And when you feel like you’re maxed out, remember to come back here,
And take away your fear,
With another one on the house.

(Vs 2)
Hey, don’t worry; all I give to you is free.
You don’t have to pay nothing, I give to you like it was to me.
I can see this doesn’t make sense,
But you shouldn’t have to pay for you to repent.
So sit down, open your heart, open your mind.
I know it’s hard, you’ve almost given up.
But don’t give it, just try.

(Chorus x2)








~Copyright Locke 2008~

No comments:

Post a Comment