Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Friday, April 3, 2009

Gypsy Woman

(Vs 1)
Her body glows, like the waning moon.
Her eyes burn, like the summer sun.
She has a passion; she’s captured my heart.
She’s going to dance, ‘till the night is done.

(Chorus)
Gypsy Woman,
What a stunning display.
Gypsy Woman,
What do you see when you in my face?
You’ve got me, woman,
I’m under your spell.
I’ve been bewitched, since the night fell.

(Vs 2)
Her dance is fluid, like the flowing water.
She floats on the wind with poise and grace.
Her eyes, glowing like embers,
Search me out through time and space.

(Chorus)

(Vs 2)
The Sun rises, as fast as Apollo can fly.
The Gypsy woman fades with the dark.
I know she’ll be back, with the moonlight,
To dance with the wolves, while the coyotes bark.

(Chorus x2)





~Copyright Locke 2009~

No comments:

Post a Comment