Joshua%20ShipmanQuantcast

Friday, April 3, 2009

Tequila in the Morning “For all this people who are just… ‘different’.”

(Vs 1)
Well just the other day, my girl said to me,
“Hey you look good boy, what you doing differently?”
I thought just a minute, and I said “Not much new, except one little thing.”
She just shook her head and laughed, when my explaining was through.

(Chorus)
Well some like a mocha in the morning, saying the caffeine will clear their head.
While all the learned doctors in the world suggest Merlot before bed.
I don’t know if I’m crazy, but they say it just aint right,
To have Tequila in the morning and coffee at night.

(Vs 2)
Well you can ask my momma, and I’m sure she will attest,
I’ve always been a weird, a little different from the rest.
But being average never really did work out for me.
So try not to fit in for once, try it and see.

(Chorus)

(Close)
Well just the other day, my girl said to me,
“Hey you look good boy, what you doing differently?”
I thought just a minute, and I said “Not much new…”





~Copyright Locke 2008~

No comments:

Post a Comment